The first step is to create a Plot file. Here is how:
1. Run the ExpressPCB program and load your layout using the Open command under the File menu.
2. From the Layout menu, select Generate Plot File For Manual Order.
3. Fill in your order information into the ExpressPCB program. You will be prompted to enter your name, email address, quantity of boards, billing and shipping information.
4. The final form will display the exact cost you will be billed and the number of days required. Press the Plot button to generate the plot file.
Do not rename the .PLT file that is generated by the ExpressPCB program. The filename identifies the order.
The next step is to upload your file to the ExpressPCB server:
1. Select your .PLT file by clicking the Browse button below. In the dialog box, set the Files of type field to All files (*.*). Locate your order file and then click Open.
2. Submit your order by pressing the Upload to ExpressPCB button.